Cart is empty
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, Services and Site Content, to administer your membership and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
- We use your Personal Information mainly to provide the Services and administer your inquiries. We will create your Account for your use of the Site and Services based upon the Personal Information you provide and you will become a Member of TROVEA.
- We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your profile webpage on TROVEA (e.g., without limitation, age and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Services, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.;
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other TROVEA Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with TROVEA newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your Account information. (See “Changing or Deleting Your Information,” below.)
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “TROVEA User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and Services and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
As part of the Services, TROVEA Members may communicate with other Members through use of their Accounts. Where Members have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from TROVEA to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to TROVEA. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
TROVEA Users. When you register through the Site and submit Personal Information to create a profile or post an item, TROVEA Users will see your name, location, and picture as it was in your Facebook account. If you choose to provide additional Personal Information in your profile, TROVEA Users will see such additional Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your website and biography. Providing additional Personal Information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with TROVEA Users. We recommend that you guard your sensitive information.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in your account (including your Personal Information) with Facebook account that you have linked to your Account. Facebook has access to the Personal Information provided by the Services only for this purpose and is obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. TROVEA cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of TROVEA or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. TROVEA may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
All Members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their Account by contacting us or by editing such profile via the Site. If you completely delete all such information, then your Account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.