Cart is empty
Welcome to TROVEA ("TROVEA", "our", "us" or "we"), an online service provided by TROVEA, Inc. that allows users to purchase clothing and accessories (the "Services") through our website, accessible at http://www.trovea.com (the "Site").
"Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
"TROVEA Content" means all Content that we make available through the Site or Service, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
"Member" means a person that completes our account registration process, as described under "Account Registration" below.
"Member Content" means all Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Site or Services.
"Site Content" means Member Content and TROVEA Content.
Certain areas of the Site (and your access to or use of certain Services or Site Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Services or Site Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Services or Site Content.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the site or services or by posting any member content on the site or through the services, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms, whether or not you have registered with the site. If you do not agree to these terms, then you have no right to access or use the site, services or site content. If you accept or agree to these terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these terms and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
TROVEA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the "Last Updated Date" at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and the Services.
TROVEA provides you with the facility to view, browse and make purchase of the Products from the sellers ('Sellers') using the Website. You understand and agree that the Products are not supplied by TROVEA nor does TROVEA participate in any part of the sale and purchase transaction between you and the Sellers. TROVEA acts as a venue to allow users who comply with TROVEA's policies to offer, sell, and buy the Products within a fixed price format. TROVEA is not directly involved in the transaction between you and Sellers. Consequently, you further acknowledge and agree that any contracts for the purchase of the Product shall be strictly between you and the Seller of that Product. For more information on how TROVEA works, check out our FAQ.
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and you are legally capable of entering into any binding contract.
In order to access certain features of the Site and Services and to post any Member Content on the Site or through the Services, you must register to create an account ("Account"). You can register with TROVEA through your account with Facebook. When you register through your Facebook account, you will be asked to login to the Services using your Facebook account credentials. Creating an Account for the first time via Facebook will prompt you to merge your TROVEA and Facebook accounts. By creating an Account via your account with Facebook, you are allowing TROVEA to access your Facebook account information and you are agreeing to abide by the applicable terms and conditions of Facebook in your use of the Services via Facebook.
Upon the completion and submission of the online registration form by you to TROVEA, we shall send you a confirmation email to your email address provided in the online registration form. TROVEA may also provide you with details of your login and password ('Login Details'). You shall keep the Login Details confidential and secure. Without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of TROVEA, TROVEA reserves the right to promptly disable your Login Details and suspend your access to the Website or your ability to browse the Website and/or use any of the features and functionalities of the Website if TROVEA has any reason to believe that you have breached any of the provisions set out herein.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. TROVEA reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. TROVEA is not liable for any damages relating to your noncompliance with this policy. You will immediately notify TROVEA of any unauthorized use of your Account.
The Site, Services and Site Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, TROVEA its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services and Site Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Site Content.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, TROVEA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to access, view, download and print any TROVEA Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, TROVEA grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to access and view any Member Content solely for your personal and internal business purposes. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, or Site Content except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by TROVEA or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Members to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content through the Site or Services, you hereby grant to TROVEA a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through or by means of the Site, the Services or any other third party websites, social networks, services or other forms of media. TROVEA does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you use Member Content owned by another Member, TROVEA has the right, but not the obligation, to require you to remove such Member Content, whether or not such Member Content has been modified by you.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Service. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to TROVEA the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or TROVEA’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site, the Services or elsewhere will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services ("Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com or through the "Contact Us" section of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of TROVEA and you hereby irrevocably assign to TROVEA and agree to irrevocably assign to TROVEA all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, moral rights and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At TROVEA’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as TROVEA may reasonably request to assist TROVEA to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit, provide access to or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, the TROVEA name, any TROVEA trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any TROVEA system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by TROVEA or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site or Site Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or Site Content or download Site Content from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by TROVEA or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a TROVEA trademark, logo URL or product name without TROVEA’s express written consent;
- Use the Site or Site Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site or Site Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Site Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as of privacy and publicity) of any Member or staff member of TROVEA;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or any items of a destructive nature;
- Submit Content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes a “bait and switch”;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site from other users of the Site without their express permission;
- Create Accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
TROVEA will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. TROVEA may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that TROVEA has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Services or Site Content or to review or edit any Site Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. TROVEA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Site Content that TROVEA, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
TROVEA respects intellectual property and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, TROVEA will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Site that are reported to TROVEA’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice") and delivering it to TROVEA’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, TROVEA will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. A DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)." "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to TROVEA’s Designated Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that TROVEA is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by TROVEA of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
If you breach any of these Terms, TROVEA will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. TROVEA reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Site, Services and Content at any time, with or without cause. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
The site, services and site content are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, trovea explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Trovea makes no warranty that the site, services or site content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. Trovea makes no warranty regarding the quality of any products, service or site content obtained through the site or services or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any site content obtained through the site or services.
Advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from trovea or through the site, services, content or member content, will not create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the site or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the site or services. You understand that trovea does not screen or inquire into the background of any users of the site or services, nor does trovea make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the site or services. Threadfin makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of the site or services or their compatibility with any current or future users of the site or services. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the site or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the site or services, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold TROVEA, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Site, Services or Site Content, (ii) your Member Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the site, services and site content remains with you. Neither trovea nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, services or content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the site, services, site content , or from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the site or services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the site or services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not trovea has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will trovea’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the site, services or site content exceed one hundred dollars ($100). The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between trovea and you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
TROVEA shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of TROVEA used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of TROVEA. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in the Northern District of California and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between TROVEA and you regarding the Site, Services, Site Content, and Member Content and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between TROVEA and you regarding the Site, Services and Content. Headings are provided for reference only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without TROVEA’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. TROVEA may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder will be in writing and given by TROVEA via email (to the email address that you provide) or by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of TROVEA to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of TROVEA. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms or any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org